Don’t forget to enter the MIR Christmas draw. Make a donation to charity and enter a draw to win loads of great prizes. Details are available at Mobile Industry Review here or see below.
Donate and Win – 2 easy steps:
|Pick one of our two charities and make a direct donation in pounds or US dollars. We’re giving a prize draw ticket for each £5 / $10 donated.|
Enter the draw by forwarding your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve stashed away a load of handsets and accessories over the last few months and will be giving them away in a draw on the 10th December… just in time for Christmas. So what’s going on?
This time around we won’t be picking winners from the site’s comments. Instead we’re running a draw. Entry to the draw is in exchange for a donation divided between Mobile Industry Review’s two chosen charities – the UK-based Childline and the UN Foundation (winners of a Mobile Industry Review award) which operates internationally.
Each donation of £5 / $10 gets you one chance to win a prize from the list – you can donate as much as you like. Individuals and companies can participate and we’ll publish your name if you share your details with us.
So what could you win? You could choose from:
- An Apricot Picobook Pro Netbook
- Sony Ericsson C902 Titanium – O2 ‘Quantum Solace’ Special Edition
- 2 x Nokia 6650 – T-Mobile exclusive
- Sony Ericsson W595 – Three exclusive
- Jabra BT8030 bluetooth headset / speaker combo
- Jabra BT2050 mini bluetooth headset
- SuperTooth Voice In-Car bluetooth speaker
- 5 x Free Spinvox accounts
- more added each week…