The Devicescape website highlights some of the areas addressed by version 2.0 …
- Can you make this work straight “out of the box?”
- Can you make this useful for the free WiFi user, since many of us don’t have commercial accounts?
- Can I enter my Wi-Fi account info directly on the device instead of having to go to your website in advance?
- You’ve got a big list of free hotspots now. Can you make it that I get them automatically without having to go add them at the website?
- Can you connect me to open, unsecured networks and maybe let me know that I’ve got a connection?
I’ve been using Devicescape for a while now on my PCs and smartphones to login to my own WiFi networks, family WiFi networks and public hotspots. It makes the whole process much simpler and more reliable. A must have app for anyone using WiFi. And it’s free …!